You’re the advisor who wants to run and grow your practice in a way that serves you and your clients… instead of you serving your practice.
You no doubt run a practice that’s doing well. Even through challenging markets, you’re holding your own, serving your current clients extremely well, and even acquiring some new ones. But you still want and need to grow in order to get your practice to “the next level”.
The best practices you hear and solutions you get from Ameriprise seem to lead you away from what you really want.
Working more hours is not a sacrifice your willing to make anymore.
You’ve grown tired of the awkward marketing conversations you’ve been having. You would love to get more referrals, but just haven’t found a comfortable way to ask that doesn’t feel desperate or bothersome to the client.
And systems… oh, you want systems. You’re getting it all done, but you know it could be done in much less time if you just got things more systematized.
Lastly, although you like networking with your peers, because you’re P2, you’re pretty much doing this on your own.
Why is it so challenging to grow your practice and get what you want?
Is there a way to grow it in a way that feels authentic to you, and won’t cause you to sacrifice your personal priorities inside or outside the business?
If you’re the advisor who wants to run and grow your practice in a way that serves you and your clients, instead of you serving your practice, you’re in the right place.
You can grow, market, get referrals, and systematize your practice without sacrificing who you are and everything else that’s most personally important to you.
How do you get started? First, sign up for our “Think different. Be more.” Daily Notes. Each weekday, you’ll be sent a very short (usually only a sentence or two) note that will help you shift your thinking so you have a better, more productive day and sometimes more fun. Click HERE to sign up.
You may be wondering if actualinfinity can really help you. Click HERE or the “Is This You” tab above to find out which advisors really benefit from our approach.read more
Is This You?
As an Ameriprise Financial Advisor, do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You really try to get out of the office at a reasonable time each night, but there’s so much to do, and your clients need service. So you just stay a little extra so you don’t have quite so much in your to-do pile the next morning. But when that happens 5 nights a week, you find you’re working more than you really want to. Let’s not even mention that weekend you worked recently.
- It seems that you’re not acquiring enough High Value Clients no matter what you try. You are willing to do marketing, but you’ve already asked most of your clients to bring-a-friend events, and they haven’t caused much of an uptick in client acquisition – especially not in comparison with the time and energy you expend doing them; half of them turn out to be client appreciation anyway, because you’re clients “couldn’t think of anyone”. You hate doing seminars or hate them because they seem to be a huge waste of time, energy and effort.
- You rate yourself “so-so” when it comes to referrals. You have a couple clients who are awesome, giving you several referrals every year. But you’re not getting enough referrals to HVC’s in your target market. And, you don’t ask as frequently as you “know you should” because you’ve just lost some kind of connection and willingness to “bother your clients” with it, or you seem to always run out of time during client meetings.
- You amaze yourself that everything in your practice get’s done with what you have. You see opportunity to get really efficient, but you don’t have any systems and aren’t really sure where to start because it seems like an insurmountable project to get to in the time you have available.
- You have a good team of people supporting you, but you aren’t really sure if they’re in the right roles, or being as productive as they could be. Managing a team isn’t your greatest strength, nor is it what you want or need to be doing with your valuable time.
Our approach works best for:
- P2 (Franchise) Ameriprise Financial Advisors
- Producing minimum of 200,000 in Total GDC
- Priorities outside the business (i.e.: family, social, philanthropic)
- At least 10 years from retirement
- High Value Client Acquisition less than 75% of total client acquisition metrics, or less than 18 HVC’s annually
- Working 40+ hours/week
- Few, if any, documented systems
And, we’ll probably be a better match if you value the following:
- Having fun
- Being clear
- Staying authentic
- Thinking big & playing big
- Being receptive to challenge
- Running a business with heart & soul
- Being curious, open and interested in new possibilities
- Believe your business is a part of your life… not your whole life
You can start by clicking HERE to sign up for our “Think different. Be more.” Daily Notes.
And, if you’re curious whether actualinfinity can really help you, click HERE or the “How It Works” tab above to find out how you can grow your practice without sacrificing what’s personally most important to you.read more
How It All Works
actualinfinity‘s approach works because we focus on growing your practice and everything else that’s personally important to you,
keeping the following principles in mind:
You are your business.
You want to be authentically reflected in every aspect of your practice. For example, when you try to do marketing that feels disconnected from who you are, or makes you feel like someone you don’t want to be, it simply won’t work effectively. However, if your marketing is a clear reflection of who you are, your values, beliefs and principles, you feel alignment, fulfillment, and motivation. This creates clarity, allowing you to take action, make progress and attract the right clients – all in a way that feels nourishing to you and the client.
There is no good “should”.
How many times have you heard that you “should” go to a Senior Partnering Program, or “should” do more planning, or “should” leverage SPS more in your practice, or “should” implement the latest-and-greatest best practice? It’s not that these ideas are entirely devoid of merit… it’s just that they may not be right for you. We don’t believe you “should” do anything in particular. Too many people are limiting themselves by operating within a tiny box called “what you’re supposed to do”. We believe breaking out of that box, being clear about what you really want, and then going after that, is what will change the game. Who cares if others believe you aren’t “supposed” to do it that way. Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too.
You need a supportive structure.
One that will enable you to get what you really want with ease. How many times have you attended a wholesaler’s presentation or heard a best practice with an idea that made you think, “that would be great in my practice,” only to get back to work, and nothing happen? Or, maybe you hear new things every week, trying to implement them all, only to find they never really take hold. Both situations are due to a lack of supportive structure. You can’t (and don’t want to) do it all on your own, nor can you sustain a practice where you have to cause each step to happen manually. No matter what kind of growth you’re trying to implement, you need a supportive structure to make it work.
All of these principles work in harmony to help you grow your practice in a way that supports what’s most personally important to you. A clearer focus on just one of these principles will make things better. Including them all changes everything.
If this makes sense, sounds fun, and more importantly, sounds like it could help you get what you want, why not start by signing up for actualinfinity‘s “Think different. Be more.” Daily Notes, by clicking HERE.
If you like what you hear, and would like to know a little bit more about me personally, check out my About Me page.read more