Here’s the bottom line: I could write 1,000 pages of information on coaching, what it is, what it isn’t, and how awesome it would be for you, but it would all be bullshit – just like all the other info on every other coaches webpage. Reading and researching will lead to massive confusion. Experiencing it will lead to clarity. That’s what you want… clarity.
So, let me be clear about what I do and what I will not do.
What I will Do
- I will be focused solely on you getting what you really want
- I will show up with curiosity
- I will believe in you without exception
- I will present a forum wherein you can get crystal clear about what action to take now
- I will help you build a structure to support you getting what you want and taking action
- I will ensure you take action
What I Will Not Do
- I will not settle for anything less than absolute best
- I will not be distracted by you or your life’s drama
- I will not waste time on silly accountability tools
- I will not tell you what to do
What Will Happen
- You will get curious
- You will get clear
- You will get “anxious”
- You will take action
- You will get what you really want
- You will be authentically you
- You will be in awe of yourself
I may or may not be the right coach for you. This may or may not be the right time. There’s one way to find out.
If you’re feeling a little (or a lot of) anxiety about talking to a coach – that is a sure sign you’re on the right track!
Here’s what you can expect on your call:
- I will be super friendly and fun
- I will answer all your questions thoughtfully
- I will not call you back, unless invited to
- I will not ask you to hire me
- In case we don’t ‘click’, I will give you referrals to three other coaches I recommend
Is that fair?
Awesome. I look forward to hearing from you.
And, if you don’t want to actually schedule time, reach out via my Contact page and let me know what’s on your mind. I promise to reply promptly.