Is This You?
As an Ameriprise Financial Advisor, do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You really try to get out of the office at a reasonable time each night, but there’s so much to do, and your clients need service. So you just stay a little extra so you don’t have quite so much in your to-do pile the next morning. But when that happens 5 nights a week, you find you’re working more than you really want to. Let’s not even mention that weekend you worked recently.
- It seems that you’re not acquiring enough High Value Clients no matter what you try. You are willing to do marketing, but you’ve already asked most of your clients to bring-a-friend events, and they haven’t caused much of an uptick in client acquisition – especially not in comparison with the time and energy you expend doing them; half of them turn out to be client appreciation anyway, because you’re clients “couldn’t think of anyone”. You hate doing seminars or hate them because they seem to be a huge waste of time, energy and effort.
- You rate yourself “so-so” when it comes to referrals. You have a couple clients who are awesome, giving you several referrals every year. But you’re not getting enough referrals to HVC’s in your target market. And, you don’t ask as frequently as you “know you should” because you’ve just lost some kind of connection and willingness to “bother your clients” with it, or you seem to always run out of time during client meetings.
- You amaze yourself that everything in your practice get’s done with what you have. You see opportunity to get really efficient, but you don’t have any systems and aren’t really sure where to start because it seems like an insurmountable project to get to in the time you have available.
- You have a good team of people supporting you, but you aren’t really sure if they’re in the right roles, or being as productive as they could be. Managing a team isn’t your greatest strength, nor is it what you want or need to be doing with your valuable time.
Our approach works best for:
- P2 (Franchise) Ameriprise Financial Advisors
- Producing minimum of 200,000 in Total GDC
- Priorities outside the business (i.e.: family, social, philanthropic)
- At least 10 years from retirement
- High Value Client Acquisition less than 75% of total client acquisition metrics, or less than 18 HVC’s annually
- Working 40+ hours/week
- Few, if any, documented systems
And, we’ll probably be a better match if you value the following:
- Having fun
- Being clear
- Staying authentic
- Thinking big & playing big
- Being receptive to challenge
- Running a business with heart & soul
- Being curious, open and interested in new possibilities
- Believe your business is a part of your life… not your whole life
You can start by clicking HERE to sign up for our “Think different. Be more.” Daily Notes.
And, if you’re curious whether actualinfinity can really help you, click HERE or the “How It Works” tab above to find out how you can grow your practice without sacrificing what’s personally most important to you.