the remembrance treasury
The recordings on this page are generally about 15 minutes in length, unless otherwise indicated. You may listen by clicking the link and streaming the Remembrance, or download the MP3 to your computer to use offline. Enjoy!
❗️🆕 – Indicates that the Remembrance recording has been uploaded in the past week.
– Indicates that the Remembrance recording contains one or more explicit words.
- Help for being with whatever is here.
- Simple connection.
- Spacious simple connection.
- Deep, quiet connection.
- Deep rest, in surrender, held by the Divine (30 min)
- When you feel high or low, letting the Divine meet you where you are
- Reconnecting to a sense of peace when you’re unglued or overstimulated
- Soothing what’s become calloused, hardened, rigid in your heart.
- Resetting & clearing our relationships with others for a fresh start
- Are you too much for the Divine?
- ❗️🆕Help for making choices when you are uncertain (25 min)
Working with Divine Qualities
- Al-Muizz and Al-Mudhill
- Al-Muizz, Al-Mudhill, Al-Aziz, Al-Malikal-Mulk (30 min)
- Ash-Shakūr – Help to reconnect with gratitude when you feel flawed and/or lacking.
- Al-Halim – When you’re concerned, anxious, or feeling extreme emotion.
- Al-Latif – Subtle Love, a healing, softening balm for when we become hardened, calloused, or rigid