Share Your Experience with Steve
I’m grateful, humbled and profoundly touched that you’re willing to share some comments with me. Thank you.
Please share from your heart. Make it as lengthy or brief as you wish – I’ll read every word.
(If you’re leaving a simple comment on my Heart Notes, no need to look at the details below… just share what you like!)
If you aren’t sure what to say, you can click the section below and some helpful prompters will offer some guidance through. And… you can feel free to share anything you wish – it’s all deeply appreciated.
The most important thing is simply that you share from your heart. Just write unabashedly from your heart.
If some guiding questions might be helpful for you to form your thoughts, you might consider these:
- What was your experience prior to working with Steve? (This could be before you ever worked with Steve, or simply the hour before your most recent connection, or any time in-between.)
- What were you needing, wanting, hoping to get from working with Steve?
- What did Steve do or say that you found most helpful? What about it made it so helpful?
- What specific results have you experienced as a result of your work together?
- Anything else about working with Steve that you’d like to share?